Windsor: 10.22.20 *VIRTUAL* Legal plus Health and Safety Implications of COVID-19 in the Workplace
Join us for a very informative webcast providing professional advice on how to approach legal plus health and safety issues emerging from COVID-19 fallout.
Our local legal professional will discuss:
• How to deal with employees who refuse to return to work because of COVID-19;
• Consider dismissals and layoffs in light of COVID-19;
• Manage human rights issues arising from COVID-19.
Our WSIB expert will provide an overview of:
• Top 5 industries/sectors impacted and the effect on claims;
• How WSIB is adjudicating COVID-19 claims and allocating COVID-19 claims costs;
• Specific WSIB resources employers can use to help address COVID-19 H&S priorities including: o MLTSD COVID-19 H&S guidelines o WSIB’s Health and Safety road map for pandemic readiness and recovery.
11:30am Welcome and Introductions
11:35am - Speaker Presentations
1:00 pm - Event Concludes
Registration closes: October 21 at 8:00am.