Although Canada has yet to be impacted as severely by the ‘Great Resignation’ compared to our US counterparts, recent data shows that it’s likely headed our way in 2022. Instead of fearing this trend, employers should embrace it! Don’t treat it as a threat, rather look at this as an opportunity. Now is the time to rethink your talent strategy and focus on how Candidate Experience, Culture, and your Employee Value Proposition (EVP) are the first steps to winning the war for talent.
Join our experts in a live Q&A session to discover how to increase your competitive advantage in today’s market by looking at your recruitment and engagement practices through a refreshed lens.
We will share best-practices on:
- Understanding how the “War for Talent” has shifted
- Looking at attraction drivers that will help maximize your recruitment efforts
- Understanding how to adapt your employee value proposition to better attract, engage and retain talent
- HR professionals will gain a better understanding on how the “War for Talent” has shifted and learn how they can improve their talent acquisition and employee engagement processes and strategies
- HR Professionals will learn more about attraction drivers and how to strategically maximize their recruitment efforts
- HR professionals will gain a better understanding on how to adapt their employee value proposition to better attract, engage and retain talent
10:00 AM Welcome and Introductions
10:05 AM Speaker Presentations, including Q & A
11:30 PM Event Concludes
Registration Closes: June 22, 2022 at 8:00 AM
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Rebecca Lauzon at email@example.com
“Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!”