Your employer brand can be the most valuable asset in your talent strategy toolkit, or the most under-utilized. Would you like to champion an employer branding initiative for your company but not sure where to start? During this session, we’ll explore the business benefits of building a strong employee value proposition and employer brand and explore how you can leverage this as part of an effective talent strategy. We’ll take a step-by-step look at the Great Place to Work–Certification program and help you understand the assessment process, the work involved and how to leverage the support of other teams to make it happen. You’ll also learn how you can use your employee survey data to make more strategic HR decisions, drive performance, increase inclusion and leverage your culture by being branded as an employer of choice.
By participating in Great Place to Work’s Certification program, you’ll be joining the world’s largest employee survey, administered annually within 10,000 organizations and representing more than 10 million employees.
- Understand the business benefits of building your internal and external employer brand.
- Learn how to leverage this to support your talent strategy and build a reputation as an employer of choice.
- Learn the steps involved in becoming Great Place to Work-Certified.
- Learn how to attract media attention and amplify your message.
- Learn how you can leverage Great Place to Work’s valuable survey data and insights to more strategic decisions, drive performance and increase inclusion.