Many organizations were forced to undergo major changes in how they work in the last few years, and many are still struggling to navigate the new remote, or hybrid models.
HR has quickly become a key player in the process - an advisor, supporter and an advocate for employees' well-being, engagement and productivity. This workshop will help navigate some key elements of building a successful hybrid work environment.
- How to choose the right type of hybrid work for your team
- What are some of the hidden challenges of managing hybrid teams and how to overcome them
- How to develop hybrid mindset for people leaders and front-line employees
- How to develop effective processes for high-performing, collaborative hybrid teams
Includes: detailed handout with main concepts from the workshop
- Participants will have a better understanding unique benefits and challenges of hybrid teams
- Participants will walk away with a toolkit for dealing with the most common challenges
- Participants will be able to self-reflect and share their thoughts with other participants (Mentimeter/polls) to be in the best position to apply the concepts to their unique situation.
8:30 AM Registration and Breakfast
9: 30 AM Speaker Presentation
11:00 AM Event Concludes
“Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!”
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Tammy Williams