Completion of this program provides participants with the Certificate in HR Business Solutions
Today's job market is defined by a new, heightened demand for the right talent. In light of the shifts in the employment landscape, business leaders know that HR professionals were at the forefront when tackling pandemic challenges to social reform to economic and geopolitical issues, HR has been central to influencing top leadership and revamping the workplace experience. CEOs, CFOs and senior leaders believe that HR has untapped potential to significantly improve how the company runs. So, it is crucial to support the upskilling of HR professionals as they learn how to evaluate critical data in order to drive impact and create solutions on a broad spectrum of important business issues.
This program leverages four interdependent HR processes: Workforce Planning, Employee Development & Performance Management, Total Rewards and Succession Planning as situational examples of how HR can support organizational transformation through Business Analysis. These core processes will be closely studied to reimagine organizations’ potential when it comes to achieving their HR strategy and desired culture.
In this five module certificate program participants will radically elevate their ability to positively impact their organizations by conducting comprehensive needs analysis and creating evidence-informed solutions. HR professionals will transform from being a service provider to being a solution designer; this is exactly what top leadership demands.
Delivered in a cohort format, participants will learn from highly experienced faculty. The program features 24 hours of in-class delivery hours spanning three-weeks. In-class learning will be supported by approximately 10 hours of asynchronous and team-based project work. Attendees will profoundly increase their ability to provide evidence-informed solutions that lead to positive organizational change. Using the foundations of business analysis, participants will also learn how to mine and evaluate available data, distill meaning and insights from it, and propose durable solutions in a compelling pitch.
Participants who wish to continue their business analysis training will then be able to complete a bridging program and exam to earn their ECBATM and join a global community of certified business analysts.
Learn the skills you need to drive strategic change in human capital, to improve planning and communication with change-makers and to offer proactive solutions to enhance organizational speed and agility.
Completion of this program will prepare HR professionals to:
- Develop an approach to engage your HR customer, understand business needs and values and elevate the focus of HR.
- Enable organizational change by identifying opportunities, defining needs and recommending solutions to deliver stakeholder value
- Apply business analysis skills to tackle value-creating HR programs, develop an actionable plan and create and get buy-in for a compelling story for change.
- Better understand best practices, competencies and approaches to optimize human capital.
- Support HR deliverables, develop supporting metrics and deliver the organizational plan.
Who should attend this program?
- This program is targeted at mid-career HR professionals looking to build their skills to prepare them for more significant impact inside their organizations.
- Participants who are preparing themselves for promotion opportunities or who are looking to diversify their skillsets (e.g. specialists who want to become HR generalists) will develop immediately applicable skills across a broad array of HR topics.
- HR professionals who’ve been ‘stuck’ and feel like they need to upgrade themselves or reignite their passion for the people profession will learn the skills to go deeper, use data and distill insights and meaning that can make an enormous impact on the lives of employees and the company’s success.
- Module 1 - March 6, 2023 (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) : Introducting Strategic Analysis
- Module 2 - March 9, 2023 (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) : Elicitation, Collaboration, & Compentencies
- Module 3 - March 20, 2023 (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) : Strategy & Ideation
- Module 4 - March 23, 2023 (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) : Scope Definition & Business Case Development
- Consulting Session - March 27, 2023 (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Module 5 - March 30, 2023 (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) : Solution Evaluation & Business Case Delivery
Note: The program is delivered as an intact certificate program in which registrants must attend all of the dates specified.