This session connects the research of positive psychology to the ability for HR professionals to create and sustain important workplace relationships, both with those on their HR team and with internal clients and external partners.
6:05 Guest Speaker
7:15 Question and Answer
7:30 Wrap up
Registration closes: March 15, 2022 at 8:00 AM.
Registration difficulties or questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Rebecca Lauzon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants will learn how to:
- increase positivity in the workplace
- have purpose-filled mindful conversations
- focus on strengths (their own and others')
- capitalize on good news
- provide positive feedback in ways that motivate, connect and inspire
- create a "growth mindset" to apply and learn these new skills
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!