Learning & Giving back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!
Toronto 04.01.21 VIRTUAL ENG 6 Simple Practices to Keep You Healthy On Your Job Search Journey
Looking for new employment can be a full-time job in and of itself. Not to mention the job search can be very hard on you, your family, your friends and others close to you. You have a choice on how you move through the process. It can either be painful, emotional, exhausting and isolating…or not. The choice is ultimately yours. Carmen Everall, Founder of Everall Wellness, developed the P.E.M.S. Wellness System© for Physical, Emotional, Mental & Spiritual Health. With this unique approach to healthy living, Carmen offers you ways to increase your energy, reduce physical pain, de-stress, and stay grounded using effective and beneficial tools.
In this interactive session, you will discover how:
- moving energy into form with simple exercises can be done in your bed, at your computer or standing up, which will reduce physical pain caused from sitting for hours, staring at a computer screen, or typing too long etc.
- a body scanning method you can do anytime and anywhere, helps to reduce tension, anger, fear and stress
- the psychological benefits of expressing gratitude helps you feel better about yourself, remember good experiences, and enhances your empathy and compassion for others
- proper breathing techniques help you during an interview by keeping you laser focused, grounded, positive, breathing fully and even help you get a good night's sleep in general
- journaling and goal-setting can: help you organize your time, guide your focus, get your thoughts out of your head and onto paper, all while getting crystal clear on the road ahead
- meditation can help you achieve purpose, peace, a sense of belonging and greater joy in life
Join us ’live’ on Thursday, April 1st for the latest exciting session of VirtualENG #29. Do hurry, as spaces are filling up fast. Register today, save your seat, and see you there!