The HRPA will be seeking to recruit volunteers for the 2023-2024 committee term for our HRPA Regulatory Committees, the application to apply will be available on February 10, 2023 and will be available in the HRPA Volunteers and Committees section of the website: HRPA Volunteers and Committees - HRPA.
If you are interested in volunteering for one of the committees, then you must attend the HRPA Regulatory Committee Boot Camp before applying.
About the Boot Camp:
Committee appointments are conditional on the completion of the Boot Camp and you may only volunteer for one committee.
The Boot Camp will be held on February 9, 2023 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM ET.
The objectives of the Boot Camp are to:
• Ensure understanding of the committee roles you may be considering
• Ensure understanding of the demands and expectations of the role as well as any requirements needed to serve on a committee
The agenda will include:
• A general introduction to the HRPA regulatory committees
• A panel of current members of regulatory committees discussing their experiences
• A presentation from the HRPA’s regulatory counsel, Rebecca Durcan
• A Question and Answer session.
The Boot Camp will be recorded and archived for those who cannot make themselves available for the live offering.