Building an effective People Analytics function to unlock business value requires more than a team of talented people. Learn from our experience to advance your own practice through guiding principles, strong partners, relentless prioritization and adopting a product-mindset. Don't miss this informative presentation!
• Define guiding principles to drive decisions
• Partner to develop and promote a strong data culture
• Prioritize and productize to democratize insights
1. Provide an overview of the field People Analytics (definition, what is required, practice, skills, myths and pragmatic realities)
2. Understand the benefits that People Analytics can bring to an organization and the HR function
3. Understand the challenges and opportunities of implementing a People Analytics function in an organization
12:00 PM Welcome and Introductions
12:05 PM Speaker Presentation
1:30 PM Event Concludes
Registration Closes: September 20, 2023 at 8:00 AM
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Bobbi-Lyn Smith at BLSmith@hrpa.ca
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!