As the world begins to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, HR professionals are faced with many questions about how to enter the "Next Normal" and what is going to change from an employment law perspective.
Participants will learn:
- What a return to in-office work will look like
- What rights employers have to insist that employees work in the office, keep working remotely or a combination of the two
- What to do about employees who don't want to return to work
- Whether employers are still required to provide paid time off
- How should we be adjusting our contracts to be ready for the post-pandemic world
- What's new in employment law
- Learn how to prepare for issues that may arise during a return to in-person work
- Address deficiencies in current employment contracts
- Learn about critical changes to implement in employment contracts.
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!