The York Region Student Engagement Committee is highlighting initiatives to ensure a smooth transition back into the workplace.
6:00 PM - Intro co-hosts and announcements of upcoming student events
6:10 PM - Collaboration Post-Covid
6:20 PM - Different Re-integration Strategies
6:30 PM - Your Wellbeing as your Re-integrate
6:45 PM - Questions and Answers
7:00 PM - Event concludes
Registration Opens: November 1, 2021 at 8 AM
Registration Closes: November 21, 2020 at 6 PM
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Adriana Covic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning Objectives/Learning Outcomes:
- What does communication and collaboration look like in a post-covid world?
- Change communication
- Ask questions as an employee
- How is the workplace keeping their employees safe?
- What does teamwork look like now?
- Initiatives that companies have taken to re-integrate back into the workplace with examples
- How to take care of yourself as you re-integrate in the workplace (mental, physical and social well being)
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!