Today, leaders are looking ahead and trying to imagine the post-pandemic workplace. Many expect a hybrid team environment to continue. A hybrid team is one where a manager oversees employees who work from a central office or location, as well as employees who work remotely at another location.
To help organizations better understand the landscape of hybrid teams and best practices, this webinar looks at research from the Association for Talent Development on organizations that currently have hybrid teams in place. The research, which draws on a survey of 133 organizations with hybrid teams, delivers benchmarking data on the current and expected future state of hybrid teams and highlights best practices associated with better organizational performance.
- Understand the top factors driving organizations’ use of hybrid teams
- Review the tools and technologies used to support hybrid teams
- Discuss the importance of manager training when overseeing hybrid teams
- Learn about best practices associated with hybrid teams and their performance
Who should attend this program?
- HR professionals and leaders
- Learning and talent development professionals and leaders
- Managers of teams