If you want to fast track your career success, join Fiorella Callocchia for this fast-paced webinar where we will share the secrets of highly effective HR professionals and how they differentiate themselves. Their secret? Emotional Intelligence or EI for short…it is the ability to harness the power of our emotions to communicate assertively, build win-win relationships, make sound decisions, and deal effectively with stressors. This webinar will provide an overview of how you can develop your EI skills to enhance your effectiveness as a strategic HR professional and role model for your organization.
HR Professionals have increasingly more demanding and evolving roles. The truth is we are wearing more hats than ever before. So, we must leverage every skill in our toolkit and be continuously learning new competencies to be effective. Research shows emotional intelligence is a critical set of skills to balance out one’s technical competencies to ensure a “balanced portfolio of skills and know how”.
* The slides and recording for this event are NOT being shared post-event therefore you will need to attend this virtual event live at the date and time indicated above. *
- Demystify Emotional Intelligence (EI) – what it is and why it is more important than ever
- Explain the difference between EQ and IQ – why they both matter
- Understand how EI skills can give you a competitive business edge and elevate your personal life too
- Learn simple actions you can take to build EI proficiencies
9:00AM Welcome and Introductions
9:05AM Speaker Presentation | Q&A
11:00AM Event Concludes
Registration Closes: June 8, 2022 at 8:00 AM.
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Bobbi-Lyn Smith at BLSmith@hrpa.ca
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!