Stress is sometimes the first indicator that leads to missed workdays, poor performance and lower morale. When the workplace becomes a challenging place, how can managers/employers better support these situations?
6:10 PM - Introduction
6:15 PM - Speaker & Presentation
7:45 PM - Event Conclusion
Registration Opens: September 1, 2021 at 8 AM
Registration Closes: November 8, 2021 at 5 PM
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Adriana Covic at email@example.com.
This workshop will take you through a series of practices for supporting employees through their stressful periods:
- Mindfulness practices and why they work
- Documenting, supporting and recentering employees
- 5 listening practices to use for managing stress
- Creating safe spaces for employees to cope with anxiety and stress
- What practical tools can HR professionals apply to support employees in times of stress
- Emotional intelligence tips to connect to the employee when unresponsive
- Apply critical thinking for encouraging the employee to shift to positive thinking encouraging a healthier perspective
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!