The objectives of the Regulatory Committee Boot Camp are to:
- support potential committee members in understanding the voluntary roles they are considering,
- support potential committee members in understanding the requirements needed to serve on a committee, and
- provide potential committee members with a basic understanding of the roles and expectations.
The agenda will include:
- A general introduction to HRPA regulatory committees,
- A panel of current members of regulatory committees discussing their experiences,
- A presentation from HRPA’s regulatory counsel, Rebecca Durcan, on what it means to serve the public interest, and
- A question-and-answer session.