To Register for all 4 Webinars CLICK HERE
Register for upcoming individual sessions here:
Winter 2021 - December 8, 2021
Spring 2022 - March 9, 2022 *Current Page
Summer 2022 - June 8, 2022
Fall 2022 - September 21, 2022
One Powerful Series.
The Latest HR-Related Legal Information.
Respected Employment Law Experts.
Invaluable Quarterly Updates.
Stay up-to-date with the most recent HR-related legal information, wherever you are.
The distinguished speakers will provide updates and insights every quarter in a series of four webcasts from 2021 - 2022
When you register for the series, you will also receive a recording even if you miss the live webinar, so you will not miss any of the valuable information provided.
What you will gain:
A unique series - packed with value!
- Exclusive chance to gain first-hand information fast, about current Ontario employment law issues from top employment lawyers.
- Interactive series to engage the speakers and ask questions during these 1.5 hour sessions.
- Sessions will be broadcast as webinars using the ON24 platform and you can access it using any mobile devices, i.e. computer, iPad, tablets, smartphones etc.
- Never miss a session - If you are unable to attend any one of the series after you’ve registered, you will receive a recording of each webinar.
Who should attend:
- HR Managers and Supervisors dealing with workplace issues and employee management
- HR Professionals seeking to gain knowledge about the latest trends in social media, employment law and more
Registration Difficulties/Questions: Please reach out to the Professional Development team at Professionaldevelopment@hrpa.ca.